You must register through myESAIC once registration opens
Cancellation and Refunds
Please consult our FAQ page
17 CME Credits
Euroanaesthesia 2021 will be held in the Central European Time Zone (CET).
Cancellations, Changes & Refunds
Procedure and FAQ
Are you coming as a group?
Simply fill out the Group Registration Form, which will be available as of 26 May for virtual registrations. Please note that for group registrations, the non-member registration rate will be applied, regardless of the delegate’s membership status and country.
The group registration form for the virtual congress will be available as of 26 May 2021 on the website.
The deadline for the group registrations for the Virtual congress is 1 December 2021.
Cancellations, Changes & Refunds for Group Registrations
Before 1 December 2021 cancellations are accepted minus a 25% cancellation fee on the refund.
The Virtual registration will be refunded minus a 25% handling fee. A new invoice will be created for the onsite congress.
After 1 December 2021 cancellations, changes and refunds are not accepted.
Group Registration Fees
For group registrations, the non-member registration rate will be applied, regardless of the delegate’s membership status and country.
- 250 euro for the early bird registration
- 300 euro for the standard registration
Group Registration Procedure
The same procedure will be applied for group registrations for the Virtual and Onsite congress.
- ESAIC receives the completed group registration form before 1 December 2021 on the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If the group contact registers one group for the Virtual Congress and one group for the Onsite congress he will send two group registration forms.
- The contact person for the group will need to create an account on myESAIC or update his or her account.
- The form contains the contact details of the group contact, the invoice details and the list of delegates to register. The mandatory fields for the delegates are first name, last name and email address.
- It is important to provide a correct and valid email address for the delegates. This email address will be used to contact the delegates to share their login details for the congress.
- ESAIC processes the group registration and sends an order by email. This can take up to 10 working days. The email with the order will be automatically sent to the email address mentioned for the group contact in the group registration form.
- If the order is correct the group contact can proceed with the payment on myESAIC after which he or she will automatically receive the final invoice. You can pay by AMEX, VISA and Mastercard on myESAIC.
- We also accept bank payments. Please note that bank payments take up to 10 working days to process. Once ESAIC has received and processed the payment, an email confirmation with the final invoice will be sent to the group contact. For bank transfers, the full invoice amount must be received. Bank charges should be paid by the customer.
- The group contact has 7 working days to request modifications on the order.
- If a proforma invoice is required to proceed with the payment this can be requested at email@example.com. Once a proforma invoice is created no further changes can be made.
- The group registration is paid:
- ESAIC sends by email the Euroanaesthesia confirmation letter of all the delegates to the group contact. The delegates can export their confirmation letter to their myESAIC account.
- The delegates receive an email to activate their account on myESAIC. They will be asked to complete or update their profile details and communication as well as privacy preferences. For both the virtual and the onsite events a profile on myESAIC is required! Three reminders will be sent to the delegates before the congress (no precise days are defined).
- A template of the activation email will be shared with the group contact on request.
- One week before the congress login details will be sent to all the congress candidates by email. We cannot share the login details with the group contact as this is not GDPR compliant.
- After the congress, delegates can collect their CME credits and certificate of attendance on myESAIC. We cannot send this information to the group contact.
Group Registration FAQ
- What is the minimum of delegates for group registrations?
- Group registrations are available for a minimum of 5 people.
- Is it possible to purchase registrations with no names and provide the names at a later date?
- No this is not possible. The group registration form must be completed. We need the first name, last name and email address of the delegates.
- Do you accept group registrations for the pre-congress courses and workshops?