Delegates at Euroanaesthesia will:
- Review innovative techniques and scientific advances in the field of anaesthesiology and its subspecialties
- Review the latest data and emerging trends from studies in clinical and experimental research
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to the practice of anaesthesiology
- Gain new knowledge on emerging diagnostic and risk-assessment strategies
- Enhance their practical knowledge and skills by educational activities, including hands-on training and courses
- Learn about new Guidelines
- Gain exposure to new developments in drugs and new cutting-edge technology in the field of pharmaceutical research and medical technology through visiting the Euroanaesthesia Exhibition
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national anaesthesiology societies and medical industry
- Meet the experts in the field
Have the unique opportunity to hear and learn from our vast assemblage of experts from around the world, coming together at Euroanaesthesia to discuss the latest ideas and innovations in our fields. Euroanaesthesia has one of the largest selections of key opinion leaders ready to share the most up-to-date science in anaesthesia, intensive care, perioperative, emergency and pain medicine.
Whether you are able to join online or in person, Euroanaesthesia is the place to be. Held around Europe (including your own home and office), Euroanaesthesia highlights the best of Europe and beyond. This year EA21 will take place in Munich, Germany. We look forward to seeing you in December!
With over 130 exhibitors and organisations attending Euroanaesthesia annually, there are many opportunities to hear the latest in current and future developments and innovations in the medical technology industry. Talk to exhibitors, including suppliers, manufacturers, developers, scientists and researchers, from all over the world and find the inspiration you need for your success. Make contacts directly with 1:1 video calls, in-person meetings, roundtables or via chat.